Big chains like McDonalds, Subway, and Burger King have already joined the global fight against antibiotics, and the trend is growing among restaurants, hotels, canteens, schools and hospitals that have chosen to fight for a better future. Did you know that more than 60 percent of consumers are worried about the use of antibiotics as well as the risk of finding antibiotics in meat and dairy products? (Source: The Public Health and Safety Organization ,NSF International)
Read more here about "Fight antibiotics", antibiotic free chicken, and antibiotic resistance. Join the fight and get FREE sales material sent to you directly!
5 facts about Antibiotic resistance...
- The global consumption of antibiotics is rising, leading to an increased risk of antibiotic resistance.
- Antibiotic resistance is one of the biggest threats to our global health and food safety.
- Frequent use of antibiotics makes treatment less effective, making it increasingly difficult to treat regular infections such as lung infections, tuberculosis, salmonella, foodborne illnesses, blood poisoning, and/or gonorrhoea.
- Antibiotic resistance leads to more and longer hospitalisations due to treatment being more difficult, thereby leading to an increase in global medical costs.
- Antibiotic resistance develops naturally, but the use of an increased quantity of antibiotics in animals speeds up the process in humans as well.
Antibiotic resistance: Why are antibiotics a problem?
The antibiotics themselves aren’t the problem. Quite the opposite! Antibiotics are used to treat and prevent infections in both humans and animals. They help to eliminate disease-causing bacteria that would previously kill humans and animals alike.
The problem is the fact that increased antibiotics usage can lead to bacteria becoming resistant to the antibiotics. This poses a threat to our health and future treatments of bacterial infections in human beings all over the world.
All our antibiotic-free chicken products from Top Table are raised completely without the use of antibiotics. Buying food made from our antibiotic-free chicken automatically means that you are helping to reduce the amount of antibiotics in circulation!
Fight antibiotics - Many possibilities with “Raised Without Antibiotics” products from Top Table
You now have a unique opportunity to contribute to the reduction of antibiotics! We have started offering RWA Top Table products that have been raised without antibiotics. As a result these products are certified by NSF International.
The products are our two popular Roasted chicken breast filet in dices and Roasted chicken breast filet in slices, which we can now offer in a "Raised Without Antibiotics" edition:
1) Roasted chicken breast filet in slices, 5 mm (1015911)
2) Roasted chicken breast filet in dices- seasoned 13 mm (1023931)
5 guarantees you can count on the ”Fight Antibiotics” label from Euro Poultry:
- Raised without antibiotics (NSF International certified)
- No added hormones
- No added growth boosters
- Protected from dangerous bacteria
- Nutritional and natural, vegetable-based feed
NSF International has 2 certified Top Table products
Who is NSF International? NSF International are helping to develop public health standards and certification programmes to protect our produce, water, consumer products, and environment on a global level. Products with the official “Raised Without Antibiotics” label are what consumers look for when eating out.
Want to join the global fight agains antibiotics?
Sign up for FREE “Fight antibiotics” sales material here! We have tailored the perfect "Fight antibiotics" sales material for you and your professional kitchen, intended to make it easier for you to promote your new antibiotic-free chicken and your contribution to the fight for a better future.
If you need to know more about antibiotic-free chicken from Top Table? Contact your local consultant today!