We will give you two of our best meals for easter dinner with our supreme corn chicken. The first one is a corn chicken roasted in rosemary sage, grilled cucumber, marinated tomatoes with basil and mint. Served with a side of fresh cold herbal dressing.
The other ester meal is a crispy fried corn chicken with roasted onions, glazed carrots with gremolata and a butter whipped chicken glaze.
These easter recipes are easy to prepare and both with our juicy and delicious corn chicken and colorful greens, which should fit perfectly in combination with the spring sun and please the majority of your guests.
Recipe for corn chicken roasted in rosemary sage,
with grilled cucumber, marinated tomato with basil and mint
1 piece of corn chicken supreme
1 stem of rosemary
3 - 5 leafs of sage
1 handfull of small tomatoes in different colors
3 table spoon olive oil
8 leafs of basil + 3 leafs of mint
1 table spoon white balsamic/apple vinegar
3 table spoons sour creme
Parsley, lemon zest and juice + chives
1 tablespoon of butter
- The cucumber must be grilled so that the peel is completely black - cut into pieces as desired and decorated with any herb.
- Cut the tomatoes into half and marinate them gently in a mixture of olive oil and vinegar, then turn the tomatoes in coarsely chopped basil and mint - season with salt and pepper.
- Chop parsley and chives and turn them in the cold sour creme 18% / 38%. Take your freshly grated lemon zest and juice and add it to your mix with salt and pepper. Let the dressing season for as long as possible before use.
- Carefully lift the skin of your chicken, place 3-5 leaves of sage under your chicken skin. Gently fri the chicken brest on both sides and finish bryophytes roasting in butter and rosemary.
- Serve your brisket with the crispy rosemary stem on top.
Recipe for our crispy fried corn chicken with roasted onions, glazed carrots
with gremolata and a butter whipped chicken glaze
1 corn chicken supreme
3 cloves of garlic
4 different colored carrot (Purple, yellow and orange)
¼ bundle of parsley
1 liter of chicken stock
Salt and pepper
- Chop your onions in half and fry them completely black on the cutting surface. When this is done, pour 0,5L of water into the pan, turn down the heating place the lid or foil over the pan so that the onions steam until tender. Add a small blob of butter if necessary.
- Peel the carrots, cut off the ends and cut them into desired pieces. Boil the carrots in water until tender - but keep them with a little bite in. The water should be minimal in the pan / saucepan, then add a cold blob of butter, and let the water and butter thicken over low heat and shake. Season the carrots with salt and pepper.
- Fineley chop the parsley, 1 clove of garlic and add the grated lemon zest. Turn the carrots around in your freshly chopped gremolata.
- Reduce your chicken stock until the taste is strong enough to your liking. Then add your cold butter cubes one at a time while whisking with a blender. Continue until the glaze is creamy and delicious - then season with salt and pepper.
Receive help with your menu
If you need any tips our advice for putting your easter menu together, you are welcome to contact one of our consultants!
Maybe you would also like these servings: Delicious duck products: 7 alternative servings with duck